Responsible for developing sales programs that maximize sales, channel development, overseeing and conducting periodic market research to develop and implement sales initiatives, making sure sales targets and objectives are achieved, responsible for tracking and giving visibility to all relevant stakeholders, and making sure operational aspects do not interfere with the core objective. This position requires exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills and Team leadership.
- Develop a sales budget & manage the same for operation excellence.
- Advice the Management on strategic pricing for all products that envision Company growth strategy yet sustaining competitiveness.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders/business partners aimed at achieving short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Ensure a credible business database in place for reviews and decision references.
- Develop a highly engaged and motivated team to achieve the Company’s growth objectives.
- Ensure prompt and strict payment banking by the partners to enhance healthy Company cash flow.
- Ensure optimal stock supply from the principles and practice of FIFO in stock movement.
- Drive zonal project accountabilities, timelines, and deliverables.
- Prepare periodic written reports and make/deliver presentations for management regarding zonal performance, project status, direction, and recommendations.
- Work closely with department Managers to implement new initiatives and determine the best processes for integrating the programs into the operations.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related field
- Three years’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG Industry with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Proven analytical and leadership skills as well as a strong business acumen.
- Experience supporting the business sales organization
- Strong program/project management experience
- Strategic thinker
- Clean & Valid Driving license
Deadline: 15th January 2024, Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org